Our custom built machining workshop has a broad complement of equipment, including:
- Honing machine with a capacity of 610mm outside diameter of barrel and length of 4 metres for the internal stroke of cylinder.
- Reconditioning facilities to replace both barrel and chrome bar on hydraulic cylinders and rods.
- Hydraulic cylinder barrel and rod manufacturing capabilities with stock of honed tube and chromed bar on hand.
- Lathe turning capacity maximum 800mm diameter flange or 480mm diameter x 3000mm long shaft.
- Milling capacity up to 3500 Kg on the bed.
- Large capacity Radial arm drill.
- Internal welding machine for bore reclamation.
- Slotting machine for cutting internal keyways and splines.
Our fitting team capabilities include:
- Stripping and rebuilding general mining equipment
- Underground dewatering specialist work
- Underground mining cage guide wheel assembly rebuids
- Plant and equipment maintenance
- Remote mine site fixed plant rebuild maintenance
To discuss your machining or fitting needs, contact Stephen Byrnes on 0438 563 589